Dear Mark,

The Royal Alberta Museum In Edmonton has a good amount of material
(spanning various orders of insects) from E.R. Tinkham, which makes sense
since a lot of the specimens were collected in Alberta. I am relatively
recent at the museum, and I have to find out how the collection came into
our possession. I will get back to you when I know more.

I assume your katydids were mostly collected in Alberta?

Best regards, Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Buck
Invertebrate Zoology