Dear all,

With regard to this I will be very interested to know if collections in the
US (and outside) have considered some sort of insurance policy. We are
thinking about this but I would like to have some feedback. If you wish,
please contact me off-list.
Cheers,
Dimitri

--
DIMITRI FORERO, PhD
Profesor Asociado y Curador de Entomología

E-mail: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Phone: +(571) 3208320 x 4071
https://sites.google.com/a/cornell.edu/dimitriforero/home
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dimitri_Forero
Lab site: https://sites.google.com/site/entomologiampuj/home