Hello Everyone!

The Entomological Collections Network is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization.  We are now registered with the Amazon Smile Program to receive 0.5% donations from Amazon for purchases through www.smile.amazon.com.

I have so far found no differences in what you can purchase on www.amazon.com and www.smile.amazon.com.

When you purchase through www.smile.amazon.com, you can choose to select your charitable organization.  Please choose the Entomological Collections Network.

I have read the fine print and this is a legitimate program.  Here is a link to read more information if you are curious:  https://org.amazon.com

My take on this is that Amazon probably has a few pet charities that they donate to, and the rest of their charitable donations are primarily for tax purposes.  So they are building customer loyalty by doing this program.

Feel free to share this information and spread the word.  I am curious how much we will receive from this program, but Amazon guarantees that we will get at least $5 every calendar quarter.  There really is no downside to this, and there is potential for a little extra revenue to be generated.

All the best!
Andy

Treasurer, ECN