Dear Mark,

The Royal Alberta Museum In Edmonton has a good amount of material (spanning various orders of insects) from E.R. Tinkham, which makes sense since a lot of the specimens were collected in Alberta. I am relatively recent at the museum, and I have to find out how the collection came into our possession. I will get back to you when I know more.

I assume your katydids were mostly collected in Alberta?

Best regards, Matthias