At the University of Alberta Strickland Museum we have 11 specimens collected by ER Tinkham that have been databased.
They include 5 flies, 4 butterflies and 2 Hymenoptera, and likely there are others that have not yet been databased.

If anyone is interested, you can get the collection details by filling in “Tinkham” in the collector box in our Specimen Search function at:
http://www.entomology.museums.ualberta.ca/searching.php

Felix

Felix Sperling, Professor
Curator, Strickland Museum of Entomology
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta   T6G 2E9   Canada
https://uofa.ualberta.ca/biological-sciences/faculty-and-staff/academic-staff/felix-sperling