If any of you are interested I have published a paper on kind of a different take on the topic of delusional infestation that might be of interest. Let me know and I can send you the pdf.

Lynn

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Charles Covell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 10:45:15 AM
To: Lynn Kimsey
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Scary Wasps and Stings etc.

One of the toughest things to deal with when I was a university/city entomologist in Louisville was delusional parasitosis.  Strong insistance of crawling critters seems part of the syndrome.  Some folks excised bits of skin or scabs and insisted I examine those as the creatures tormenting them.  Patience and diplomacy were the rule of the day!  Did this inspire your email moniker?

Cheers, Charlie