I told them we were going to sing no matter what and that they should put
us in a spot where that would not bother anyone. The area around the tavern
is one of their louder spots, which is one of the reasons I asked for the
I-series plots. Also, if I put the courtyard in the corner near the trees
by the creek along the road between I3 and J3, we'll have a nice area that
somewhat insulates the noise.

Rob Howell
Author of the Shijuren-series of novels
www.robhowell.org