AND we are close to the Enchanted Ground site, which will be hosting Bardic Circles on a number of nights during the event.

This is gonna ROCK!

Miklos

On 5/27/2016 2:02 PM, Rob Howell wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I told them we were going to sing no matter what and that they should put us in a spot where that would not bother anyone. The area around the tavern is one of their louder spots, which is one of the reasons I asked for the I-series plots. Also, if I put the courtyard in the corner near the trees by the creek along the road between I3 and J3, we'll have a nice area that somewhat insulates the noise.

Rob Howell
Author of the Shijuren-series of novels
www.robhowell.org