Greetings all

The pre-registration deadline for SCA 50 Year is 17 May. That's two weeks from today.

I may not have mentioned it, but pre-registration is very important for all of us. They are assigning land to us solely on the basis of pre-registration numbers. There are no Royal Emcampment areas like Pennsic or traditional areas like Gulf. Everything about our camping area at SCA 50 Year depends on pre-registration numbers.

"How do I pre-reg?"

I'm glad you asked. First, go to
http://www.sca50year.org/registration.html
and follow the instructions.

When it comes to the point where you are asked what family or group you are camping with, simply look for "Kingdom of Calontir."

That's it.

After you do that, however, it would also help if you signed the muster at:
www.calontirfyrd.org/muster

I'm personally starting to get more and more excited about SCA 50 Year. If it goes off well, it'll be a blast. If there are... complications, yeah that's the word, well, I'll have a comfy chair to watch the ensuing conflagration. Maybe even popcorn.

If you have questions, please drop me a line at [log in to unmask]

Have a great day.

Rhodri