Greetings Calontir!
The time has come to don a slightly different hat. In July, His Grace JoeAngus will step down at the Chair of the Lilies War Committee. I have the distinct privilege of stepping up as his successor. One of my first duties will be leading the committee in selecting the bid for Lilies War 31 (2017). Therefore, I am putting out the call for bids. This year the deadline is June 25, the first Saturday after Lilies War. Bids will be discussed at the Committee Meeting at Coronation on July 9, in the Barony of Coeur d'Ennui.
In addition, this year we are adding a required bid form to the process. The form, avaliable here: http://www.calontir.org/lilieswar/, is just a starting place for prospective stewards. I hope that it will help those new to the Lilies War bid process feel more comfortable with putting in bid. Bids can be sent to [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or attend the Lilies Committee meeting at Lilies War.

In Service,
Baroness Rebecca Beaumont