The Newcomer's Event is this coming Sunday, June 5.  I'll be doing a "Taste
of Mag Mor" food table again this year.

Like with Taste of Calontir, the idea is to have period foods for people to
taste, so they can see that period food is both interesting and tasty.  I'll
be providing recipes to give to the people who come to taste, too.

If you are interested in helping me make food for this, please contact me
off-list at [log in to unmask] .   I'll send you a list of things
I had in mind to provide, and I'll provide you with recipes.  J  Or, if you
have something in mind you'd like to bring, that's fine, too.  Just let me
know what you plan to bring.

Thanks in advance for those who help with this!

Also, a reminder that the meeting this week (June 1) is at St. Mark's on the
Campus, rather than at Walt library.  I won't be able to be there to talk
about the Newcomer's Event, so please be sure to email or call me if you can
volunteer food or if you have questions.

YIS,

Gwyneth