Hi friends,

(Sorry- I have an eraser... looking for a sharpener.)

I have been using an old hand crank pencil sharpener and a couple of small
metal hand-held sharpeners for eons. However, the newer Prismacolor pencils
just don't sharpen well ... break way too often.
I understand that an electric sharpener might help. Any suggestions for a
good, modestly priced electric? I would prefer having it plug in, rather
than be battery operated, but most importantly ... Will it sharpen
Prismacolor pencils well?

Thanks,
Annie
www.annerunyon.com