Can someone send me Marlene's email address? My old one for her keeps getting kicked back. Please respond to me versus the group. Thanks!

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)

www.psavageart.com

Join me on Facebook

On 5/18/16 6:26 PM, Karen Ackoff wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Anne,

This one looks interestingÖ

http://www.amazon.com/Desert-Song-Sharpener-Batteries-Pencils_Black/dp/B00SIDJXBS?tag=maxcnashjo-20

It is reported to do well with Prismacolor pencils. It runs on AC, batteries or USB. You can choose blunt, middle, or a sharp point.†

I have no experience with itÖ just going by reviews.