Thanks Marj! Great to know that, I would love to drive down with you and with Britt. Will look into my options for getting to SF and will contact you off-lst with details.

Hannah

Date:    Mon, 23 May 2016 22:51:18 -0600
From:    Marjorie Leggitt <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: rides to the conference

Hannah,

I'll be driving down from SF on Saturday evening. If you happen to be in SF
Saturday afternoon, Britt and I, and perhaps one more, will be travelling
to Santa Cruz. It would be fun to have you join us.

Marj

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 9:19 PM, Hannah Bonner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm working and traveling on the West Coast this month and next and will
> be in Long Beach, CA for a few days just before the conference. Is there
> anyone in the LA area who is driving up on Sunday July 3rd? Or if there
> isn't and I were to fly up to SFO, is there anyone driving to the
> conference from there?
>
> I know this is a long ways away, so I won't be surprised if no one's made
> plans yet; in that case I'll ask again closer to the time :-).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Hannah

> instructions at

Leggitt Design
303.394.0566
https//:www.science-art.com/leggitt <http://www.science-art.com/leggitt>

End of SCIART-L Digest - 23 May 2016 to 24 May 2016 (#2016-82)