Here’s a question.

We are looking at a possible conference location  that is promising, but only has an opening for the last week in June in 2017.

So that makes the 2017 conference less than one year from the 2016 conference by one week.

If you get your conference fees paid for by your museum or university or other institution, will this screw with your stipends in your budgets for attending?

I’m my own boss lady so this has never been an issue for me, so I’m not up to date on how these things go. :)  Thanks!

Amelia Janes—GNSI President