Hi All,

I was hoping some members could share the different ways they keep track of digital files. Does anyone use a specific application, such as FileMaker? I currently have everything in folders by project (as well as several stuffed folders labelled "to sort") but am thinking there might be a better way, especially for collected reference photos and research that is useful for multiple projects. It would be nice to tag such files and make them more searchable.

Thanks,
Kathryn

--
Kathryn Killackey