please send me john's address, thanks so much! jenny keller

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 9:52 PM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I think I’ve sent John’s address to all who asked for it. If I missed anyone, please just give me a shout. And anyone else wanting to send a card - same thing. Just give me a shout.

John will love all the cards!

Jenny Keller
CSU Monterey Bay • 100 Campus Center • Seaside, CA 93955-8001
(831) 582-3480 • (831) 582-4502 fax • scienceillustration.org