If you could send it to me as well, Karen.
MaryBeth

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Julie Kulak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Me too! Thanks Karen!

On Sunday, May 1, 2016, Gretchen Halpert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Karen,

Please add me to your list for John's address.

I miss having the printed GNSI member booklets! I understand why the list is only online, but it's not as convenient to access.

Thanks, Karen.

Gretchen

Www.gretchenhalpert-distance program.com

Sent from my iPhone