Here’s a web page devoted to electric pencil sharpeners for colored pencils:
http://maxcnash.com/best-electric-pencil-sharpener/

On May 18, 2016, at 5:07 PM, Anne Runyon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you, Kathy, Alison and Karen too.
I know that the Prismacolors get broken ... but I am hoping some will respond to a new sharpener a little better. I’ll check out these two suggestions.
Annie

Hi Annie,
I've had good luck with:
and have purchased a small fleet of them for the students to use when I teach classes in colored pencils.  They're inexpensive, and work well.  Good luck!
Alison Schroeer

I’ve heard good reviews for this one. It’s on my shopping list, although I don’t have personal experience with it. Maybe check with one of the colored pencil groups if you’re on social media?
Kathy