Anne,

This one looks interestingÖ

http://www.amazon.com/Desert-Song-Sharpener-Batteries-Pencils_Black/dp/B00SIDJXBS?tag=maxcnashjo-20 <http://www.amazon.com/Desert-Song-Sharpener-Batteries-Pencils_Black/dp/B00SIDJXBS?tag=maxcnashjo-20>

It is reported to do well with Prismacolor pencils. It runs on AC, batteries or USB. You can choose blunt, middle, or a sharp point.

I have no experience with itÖ just going by reviews.