Hi everyone,

I also wrote a friend and colleague, Mesa Schumacher (I know some of the DC
people know her), off list about this. She says she organizes everything in
folders by year, then invoice number, then sub-folders of references,
finals, etc.. She then uses Adobe Bridge to organize her files with
metadata and searches for things there. As I already have Bridge on my
computer and have never used it, this is definitely a method to investigate!

best,
Kathryn