Hi all,

I'm trying to post something in the GNSI forum under conference travel and am having trouble doing so. Each time I attempt to login, it does not take my password. I have re-set my password several times today, and many times this week, but I still cannot get in.

I have had this trouble for several years, in fact. Is anyone else having trouble posting to the forum?

I'm traveling from San Francisco to Santa Cruz on Sunday, July 3 and looking to share a shuttle or ride. There are two of us. Our time, and even our location, are flexible as we'll be up in Petaluma or in downtown San Fran earlier that day. I found a private shuttle that is reasonable if we have enough people-at least two more.

Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator