Taina, Paul and I are arriving to the San Jose airport July 2 at 6:25 pm—so we can ride with you if we can all fit in your rental. We’ll even help with some of the rental costs.

IF this sounds good to you—let’s exchange cell numbers and flight numbers, etc.  :)

Amelia

Amelia Janes
President of the Guild of Natural Science Illustrators

Earth Illustrated Inc.
21 So Hi Trail
Black Mountain, NC 28711

828 669 4294