I arrive Saturday, at 3:26pm at SJC (San Jose). I suspect I will arrive too early to ask to join Taina's carpool, but if anyone else is arriving at that time, please let me know off list. I shall probably take the shuttle.

Thank you,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect
(520) 803-0538
www.lindafeltner.com