My mistake- Duh !  Question is: Is there a shuttle in San Jose for those going to Santa Cruz ?

Dorie Petrochko
President- Connecticut Natural Science Illustrators
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
170 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
203-888-9835
203-695-1215

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 7:27 PM, James A. Perkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Just to clarify, the conference is at UC Santa Cruz, not to be confused with USC (University of Southern California). USC is in Los Angeles, about 5-1/2 hours away, so I doubt there's a shuttle :-)

Jim

Sent from my iPad