Hi Dorie:
You should search for airport shuttles online. There are several companies, and a number of private car rides that can take a small group. Also check out the GNSI Conference Webpage for public transportation opportunities.

Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect
(520) 803-0538