Any time, Marni:
Yes, I hope you can make it to a conference again!
Have a lovely weekend,
Linda

___________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect
(520) 803-0538

On May 29, 2016, at 4:16 AM, Marni Fylling wrote:

Hi Linda.
Exactly, on the "compensation." I'm going to ask for a fee for new illustrations, if they really want them.

I like the idea of being paid in books, although they really don't have anything that I need, gifts or otherwise. But I like your train of thought!

Thanks so much for weighing in. I'm so grateful to have this community, even if I don't get to see everyone at the conferences anymore. One of these years...
Take care,
marni