I've been happy with my Epson R1900 though it has its own mind now and then.

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 11:45 AM, Jane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,
My Epson RX 595 has just expired.  Can anyone suggest a very good printer for both print and photos. (I know this must have been discussed some time, but searching through my “archives” I can’t find the reference.)
Jane
Jane K. Neroni
www.janeneroni.com

Lore Ruttan, Ph.D.