I have pulled my hair out with HP these past months. Since late January, and 15 phone calls (3 to supervisors), to get my HP printer replaced because it was faulty. I purchased an extended warranty. This morning, FEDEX says it's "on the truck".

I was ready to buy an Epson. Rather fed up with HP.
I have HP laserwriter, which has been a workhorse, and also a separate high quality scanner, but I miss my 4-in-one printer for simple stuff and faxing, NOT archival printing.

So not eager to get another HP, but if it's "on the truck" then I'll see if this one works.
Need more chocolate!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect
(520) 803-0538