Hi all, in case you aren't on the Western Lit Assoc. listserv. Here's info
about the conference.
-Tom

---
Tom Lynch
Professor
Chair, Undergraduate Studies
Editor, *Western American Literature*
Department of English
202 Andrews Hall
P.O. Box 880333
University of Nebraska, Lincoln
Lincoln, NE  68588-0333 <[log in to unmask]>
* Our lives are frittered away by e-mail * - H. D. Thoreau

*New Books:*
*The Bioregional Imagination: Literature, Ecology, Place
<http://www.ugapress.org/index.php/books/the_bioregional_imagination>*
*Artifacts & Illuminations: Critical Essays on Loren Eiseley
<http://www.nebraskapress.unl.edu/product/Artifacts-and-Illuminations,674965.aspx>*

Personal homepage <http://tom-lynch.sandvox.net/>
Faculty Page <http://english.unl.edu/faculty/profs/tlynch.html>