Hmm, something changed very fast, because on 14 April, according to
Directora Rocio Fernandez Salazar, in a meeting with several other
people (including Armando), it was clearly specified that loan returns
of insects go to Hermando?

Armando is handling the convenios for outgoing loans. He handles fungi
as well.

Mike