Hmm, something changed very fast, because on 14 April, according to Directora Rocio Fernandez Salazar, in a meeting with several other people (including Armando), it was clearly specified that loan returns of insects go to Hermando?

Armando is handling the convenios for outgoing loans. He handles fungi as well.

Mike

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Hi:

The name of the person at Museo Nacional de Costa Rica is wrong. The correct name is Armando Ruiz Boyer and his e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Saludos,

aherrera5