Upon reading this, I saw that this is a matter that deals with a Federal Agency. If folks do not feel that their concerns are being heard, might I remind people there are elected officials we put in place to represent individuals in such cases. It seems to me that this may be such an instance, especially where there are other nations involved. I suggest using Google to find out who your elected Federal official is and then start asking questions. There might be good reasons for what is going on, but you might also discover there is an opportunity to educate. I don’t know if this was much help, but it is a place to start.

Cheers,

Pete

Peter W. Gothro, MS
 Entomologist & Sensory Analyst
FDA PRL-NW
22201 23rd Dr SE
Bothell, WA 98021-4421
425/487-5373 - Voice
425/487-5496 - Fax

~Disclaimer: The contents of this message are mine and do not reflect any position taken by the U.S. Government or the FDA~

Rerum natura nusquam magis quam in minimus tota est
Pliny the Elder, 23 A.D.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This email and any attachments may be confidential and protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and deleting this copy and the reply from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.