I would go for option ‘c’ – c) Oxystermom [sic] (Oxystermom) [sic] festixum [sic] festixum [sic] - otherwise it looks like one ‘festixum’ is correct (and this does happen, where minor variant spellings exist and are correct e.g ‘Typhoeus typhaeus’)

Maxwell V. L. Barclay
Curator and Collection Manager
Entomology: Coleoptera & Hemiptera
Department of Life Sciences
Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD
T: 0207 942 5911
M: 07766331806
E:

My TEDx talk at the Royal Albert Hall is now available online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGcu8WwheUU

NHM Webpage

Beetle Blog

Facebook: 'Friends of Coleoptera'