Thank you both for confirming my thoughts.

Auke

On Monday, 9 May 2016, 12:18, Max Barclay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I would go for option ‘c’ – c) Oxystermom [sic] (Oxystermom) [sic] festixum [sic] festixum [sic] - otherwise it looks like one ‘festixum’ is correct (and this does happen, where minor variant spellings exist and are correct e.g ‘Typhoeus typhaeus’)

Maxwell V. L. Barclay
Curator and Collection Manager
Entomology: Coleoptera & Hemiptera
Department of Life Sciences
Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD
T: 0207 942 5911
M: 07766331806
E:

My TEDx talk at the Royal Albert Hall is now available online:

NHM Webpage