In this time of Our collective grief, We want everyone to know that We
appreciate that many of you may feel conflicted about attending both Our
Coronation and the services for His Grace Ostwald, and that We understand
if anyone feels they cannot attend Us. Please do that which will give you
the fewest regrets.

We have spoken with the event steward for Our Coronation, Her Excellency
Nicolete de St Denis, and there will be a time and place for all of Us to
remember and appreciate His Grace. Any thoughts you may care to record, or
tokens you wish to give will be transported to Her Grace Kay of Gordon to
honor her husband.

If We have spoken to you about participating in Coronation, and you now
feel that you cannot attend, please let Us know at your earliest
convenience.

We want everyone to celebrate His Grace in the manner they feel is most
fitting. This is Calontir, and family comes first.

— TRH Logan & Ylva —

[image: ostwald arms]
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ostwald-arms.jpg>
[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F06%2F26%2Funto-the-grieving-populace-of-calontir-do-their-royal-highnesses-logan-ylva-bid-solace%2F>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F06%2F26%2Funto-the-grieving-populace-of-calontir-do-their-royal-highnesses-logan-ylva-bid-solace%2F&title=Unto+the+grieving+populace+of+Calontir+do+Their+Royal+Highnesses+Logan+%26+Ylva+bid+solace>
You may view the latest post at
http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/06/26/unto-the-grieving-populace-of-calontir-do-their-royal-highnesses-logan-ylva-bid-solace/
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates
are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]