Hot off the virtual presses is the Lilies War XXX site book!  Everything
you’ve wanted to know about this Lilies War and more.  Peruse the master
schedule.  Examine the class descriptions.  Check out the Royalty and Staff
letters.  Be in the know before you ever get to site!  Get it here:
http://www.lilieswar.org/sitebook

And as announced at Horse and Falcon last weekend we are trying something
new!  In an effort to save some trees, we have decided to charge $1.00 per
site book at Gate.

So download the site book to your favorite device now, print out only the
sections you are interested in at home, or pick one up for only a buck at
gate!

See you soon!

In Service,

Contesse Issabell St. Charles & Baroness Rebecca Beaumont

Lilies War XXX Event Stewards