Hot off the virtual presses is the Lilies War XXX site book!  Everything you’ve wanted to know about this Lilies War and more.  Peruse the master schedule.  Examine the class descriptions.  Check out the Royalty and Staff letters.  Be in the know before you ever get to site!  Get it here: http://www.lilieswar.org/sitebook

And as announced at Horse and Falcon last weekend we are trying something new!  In an effort to save some trees, we have decided to charge $1.00 per site book at Gate.

So download the site book to your favorite device now, print out only the sections you are interested in at home, or pick one up for only a buck at gate!

See you soon!

In Service,

Contesse Issabell St. Charles & Baroness Rebecca Beaumont

Lilies War XXX Event Stewards