Forwarding from the Outlands list. Is anyone coordinating a Calontir camp for Battlemoor? Please contact THL Generica ASAP to make sure space is allocated.

Jibra'il.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Terry Dawson [log in to unmask] [outlands] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2016
Subject: Re: [outlands] Battlemoor Camp
To: [log in to unmask]

Frontiers make for rugged, independent people. Battling the elements, the beasts, the land itself tests you to your limits. When you meet those challenges, when you exceed everything you thought your mind and body could endure, when you win a home out of the wilderness, then you become the stuff of legends that soft handed poets tell of around civilized fires at night.

If you don't want to be one of those people colonizing the edge of the battlefield at Battlemoor, though, you need to make sure you've let me know your group is camping this year. So far I've heard from

Aarquelle, Al Barran, Atenveldt, Blar Kista, Boleslav, Broken Horn, Brotherhood of the Bengal, Bryngalau, Caer Galen, Caerthe, Cardinal Point, Citadel, Clann Ivarrson, Company de Grail, Corvus Aurorae, Cygnet House, Darbuka, Draca Mor, Dragonsspine, Duchy de Blakeny , Fontaine, Goldstar, Red Dagger Inn, Holy Hallows, House Aeridian, House of Mirth, House Romani, Inn of the Wandering Dragon, Nahrun, Noiregarde, Outlands Royal, SOX, St Golias, Sword and Spoon, Tal 'en Vasa, Terra Cunnicula, Gwenhyvaer's Camp, Unser Hafen

If you know your canton or household is camping within a larger group, just make sure the camp mom/landocrat/baronial enforcer knows. Royals who don't have a camp listed before July 1st will have an Interkingdom Royal Camp. Otherwise, I need to know by July 1st if your group plans to camp. Anyone who gets in touch with me after that becomes a legend. PM me here or email me at ladygenerica-gmail-com.