From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Steve Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 8:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] Rattan available at Coronation, if ordered by 8 am Monday June 27

Friends, a number of people wanted rattan at Lilies and I ran out of it quickly. I have more with me now, and while I won't be at Coronation, the rattan can be. I am crashing in Couer d'Ennui tonight on my way to the An Tir West War.  Baron Hugh will pick up such sticks as are ordered by 8am Monday, June 27, and have them for pickup at Coronation. Yes, that is less than 12 hours, but that is when I leave on my next leg of the journey. Contact me through Facebook IM (Steve Andrixos Boyd) or email ([log in to unmask]) sticks are $20 each.

Andrixos

If you see this at 8:30, drop me a line. I may not be ready to leave, and can squeeze you in. 9 am is right out.