That would be a great service for new customers cloud customers, Emily.

I think your suggestion for both hard drive and cloud services a good one.
I would only use the cloud service for work in progress, though.  A google
drive or such should suffice.

Bank safe deposit boxes beat fireproof safes every time.  Last I heard,
bank robbers don't scrounge for hard drives in the box vault :).  Too,
paper and electronic devices are much more likely to survive a fire in a
bank than at home.

bab