That's a good suggestion, Linda, but the company would definitely not do a
free test for me and they're not local anyway so I might as well use the
Uberscan place.
(The first company, in fact, basically told me that they couldn't guarantee
a result for me because I'm too picky). ;)

---
*Emily S. Damstra*
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario