It's on my list! Thanks for the reminder, Gail.

For those traveling light, you can always scout out something to contribute once you're there, or pack something small and precious.  Rubies are nice. Not rubylith, though we like tools from the past too.

Cheers,
Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com
Sent from my iPhone