I thought I might pass this along to GNSI--looks interesting

Chris

Hello,
Throughout the year, the ART+BIO Collaborative
<http://www.artbiocollaborative.com/about> offers Field Studies in
Art+Nature, educational travel courses that integrate field biology and
art. Thank you for helping us to spread the word about these unique
opportunities! We are still accepting applicants for *ISLAND LIFE*, a
tropical field study that will take place August 15-20th.
*
ISLAND LIFE: Tropical Field Studies of Art+Nature in Puerto Rico *is a
hands-on, immersive, and project-based program that integrates biology
and art in the field, at various environments in Puerto Rico. The focus
of the program is to learn about Puerto Rico's diverse wildlife through
artmaking and field biology.  We travel to rainforests, dry forests,
beach, coastal, coral reef, mangrove, and mountain environments.  The
program involves multiple site-specific projects that integrate
creativity, art and biology.*
Dates: August 15-20, 2016**
Info and Application: http://www.artbiocollaborative.com/island-life*

This program is designed for students, artists, scientists,
professionals and anyone interested in nature, art, and biology. Please
click on the link for photos and more information, and continue to help
spread the word about this summer course to anyone who may be
interested. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you!

Best wishes,
Stephanie Dowdy-Nava

Co-Founder, ART+BIO Collaborative
Program Director, Field Studies of Art+Nature
www.artbiocollaborative.com <http://www.artbiocollaborative.com>
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Follow us on Twitter @artbiocollab​ <https://twitter.com/artbiocollab>
for updates and information.