I thought I might pass this along to GNSI--looks interesting

Chris

Hello,

Throughout the year, the ART+BIO Collaborative offers Field Studies in Art+Nature, educational travel courses that integrate field biology and art. Thank you for helping us to spread the word about these unique opportunities! We are still accepting applicants for ISLAND LIFE, a tropical field study that will take place August 15-20th.

ISLAND LIFE: Tropical Field Studies of Art+Nature in Puerto Rico
is a hands-on, immersive, and project-based program that integrates biology and art in the field, at various environments in Puerto Rico. The focus of the program is to learn about Puerto Rico's diverse wildlife through artmaking and field biology.  We travel to rainforests, dry forests, beach, coastal, coral reef, mangrove, and mountain environments.  The program involves multiple site-specific projects that integrate creativity, art and biology.
Dates: August 15-20, 2016

Info and Application: http://www.artbiocollaborative.com/island-life

This program is designed for students, artists, scientists, professionals and anyone interested in nature, art, and biology. Please click on the link for photos and more information, and continue to help spread the word about this summer course to anyone who may be interested.  Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Best wishes,
Stephanie Dowdy-Nava

Co-Founder, ART+BIO Collaborative
Program Director, Field Studies of Art+Nature
www.artbiocollaborative.com

Follow us on Twitter @artbiocollab​ for updates and information.