Dear GNSI friends,

I am excited to provide a little advertisement for our Medical Topics presentation at the GNSI / Santa Cruz Conference!

A flock of Northern California medical illustrators will discuss a surprisingly broad array of topics that are currently engaging us.  These will be short talks, commencing at 3:30 on Independence Day.  If you are medically curious, come feel the pulse of the profession!

Here's a little preview:

Zina Deretsky
Large Informational Poster Projects

Chris Gralapp
The Backwards Anvil: Perpetuating Visual Mistakes

Julie Newdoll
A Chemistry Card Game Like No Other: My Journey to Neon

Betsy Palay
Picture as Portal: Strategies for the Visual Communication of Science

Andrew Q. Tran
From Service to Product: Medical Illustration in the Tech Industry

Hope to see you there! Thanks to the wonderful meeting planners for inviting us.

Chris

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI

Medical/Scientific Illustration