Hi Linda,
Like Karen, I've been using Crashplan. So far so good. I like that I can decide when it does the back-up, and I can also direct it to back-up to my external hard drive in addition to the Cloud.

---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario
www.emilydamstra.com
Twitter: @EmilyDamstra

Hi All!
Does anyone have any updates on new Cloud Storage Services?
Does Dropbox remain one of the top preferences?

With Fire Season upon us, I am motivated to purchase some serious space. I have a free Dropbox now. But there may be other good choices.

Very much appreciated,