Hi Emily, thank you.
That's clever.... and flexible.

Super thanks!
Linda
___________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect
(520) 803-0538

On Jun 8, 2016, at 7:04 AM, Emily S. Damstra wrote:

Hi Linda,
Like Karen, I've been using Crashplan. So far so good. I like that I can decide when it does the back-up, and I can also direct it to back-up to my external hard drive in addition to the Cloud.

---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario
www.emilydamstra.com
Twitter: @EmilyDamstra

Hi All!
Does anyone have any updates on new Cloud Storage Services?
Does Dropbox remain one of the top preferences?

With Fire Season upon us, I am motivated to purchase some serious space. I have a free Dropbox now. But there may be other good choices.

Very much appreciated,