Thank you, everyone.
It's very much appreciated,
Linda
___________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect
(520) 803-0538

On Jun 8, 2016, at 10:42 AM, Cameron Slayden wrote:

Cosmocyte has used dropbox for years, and it's done a great job.  I only keep work from the last year on my machine, with the rest living in Dropbox's cloud.  For back-up to the back-up, we also periodically sync the entire Dropbox account to another very large capacity machine, thus preserving the work in case Dropbox ever had some kind of major freakout.

--
Cameron Slayden, M.S.
CEO,  Creative Director