Not sure how bad the fires get where you are, but a fireproof sanctuary seems like a good idea for the worst case scenario. I think you need oxygen if you are going to shelter there.

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Feltner
Sent: Thursday, 9 June 2016 9:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Cloud Services

What I'd like to have is a walk-in fireproof safe around here for fire season. Lots of stuff I don't want burnt.

Good idea. Right now I have 4 extra hard drives in the bank box. If we have to evacuate like last time, I can't have them sitting in a hot car all day, either. So I'm seeking options. Always options.

Thanks

Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC

Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect

(520) 803-0538